Creative Director/Branding Strategist/Jill-of-all-Trades
Art is my life – and I’m always working to get the next level. With over 10 years of professional experience working as a graphic/web designer, photographer, video producer, and writer, I know how to identify and create content that will speak to your audience. I’ve worked for clients and businesses in a wide variety of fields, including healthcare, recruiting, publishing, and music.
While I’m based in Colorado Springs, Colorado and I love to serve local businesses, I can also offer post-production, music, and copywriting services nationally.
My qualifications and accomplishments include:
- Award-winning author of four books, including the critically-acclaimed HARMONIC FEEDBACK and AMPLIFIED (Macmillan)
- Currently working as the Creative Services Manager for DDN Storage, a leading big data storage supplier for large enterprises.
- Responsible for the successful rebranding of a variety of businesses, including starting up an effective video marketing campaign for Las Vegas Recovery Center.
- Extensive experience creating online marketing videos from concept to completion, including planning, script writing, filming, editing, color correcting, and audio editing.
- Over 10 years experience in both web and print design, including creating company brochures, ads, newsletters, booklets, websites, and email blasts.
- Professional photographer with a versatile portfolio and images available on popular stock websites. I’ve served as the staff photographer for multiple businesses.
- Expert in Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects), Final Cut X, Motion, and Logic X (music production)
- Multi-instrumentalist and music producer
Want to Know More About My Books?
I’m a YA author and one-girl-band. To find out more about my books and music, check out my author website.