Videos are an essential part of your online marketing plan and one of the most effective tools to reach your audience. I specialize in producing and creating web and marketing videos for small and medium-sized businesses. Storytelling is my passion in life. I’ve helped tell the stories of a variety of businesses and clients – let me help you tell yours.
Marketing Videos for the Small-to-Medium Business
Videos are a necessary part of every marketing plan, even if your business is just a one man/woman show. For web/marketing videos, hiring the most expensive production companies with the latest and greatest high-end equipment isn’t always necessary. Sure, it’s fantastic if you can afford it! But what matters most is the story you’re telling and whether or not your audience connects to it.
I specialize in working with small to medium-sized businesses to create targeted and effective videos for marketing and social media campaigns. I’m passionate about finding a company’s story and producing a video that captures the attention (and hearts) of their target audience. Some of the projects I’ve worked on include company recruiting videos, “day in the life” stories, memoirs, real estate agent stories, fun and helpful tips for social media pages, and more.
Industries I’ve worked with include:
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
My services include:
- Videography with a DSLR
- Video Editing/Color Correction
- Motion Graphics/Animation
- Audio Recording
- Custom Music
While you may not need the biggest studios in town to produce your marketing videos, you still want them to be professionally done. No filming with your cell phone–unless it’s a stylistic thing you’re going for!
With years of experience working as an in-house video producer and photographer for a variety of businesses, I had to learn quickly how to be resourceful and creative on a limited budget. My goal is to help my clients produce compelling, innovative, and professional videos when they don’t have a studio-sized budget.
My consultation/directing services include:
- Helping you figure what you need to accomplish your goals. Can you get by with a light and an SLR camera or do you need to hire a reputable vendor for a multi-cam set-up? Do you need model or property releases? The ability to record multiple people talking at once? I can guide you through the answers to these questions and help find solutions that will keep you within your budget.
- Storyboarding. I’ve been told, on a few occasions, that I’m an idea factory. If you don’t know where to begin, what story to tell, or how to accomplish it, I’m your girl.
- Directing. I have years of experience directing people who are not used to being on camera. Free advice: Making them laugh helps! If you need someone to guide the videographers, suggest the best angles, and direct your talent, so they execute their lines as naturally possible, I’m happy to help.
Post Production/Editing/Motion Graphics
Post-production is my speciality, whether it’s hours of multi-cam footage or a simple interview, and I’m happy to offer the following services:
- Color Correction/Grading
- Motion Graphics and Animation
- Audio Post-Production (including audio clean-up/polishing or even sound design)
- Custom Music
Check out out my portfolio to see the work I’ve done in the past!
While my specialty is story-telling and post-production, I do have significant videography and photography experience. If your filming needs are simple, meaning they only require one camera person, I can help you out. I offer the following filming/production services to local clients in Colorado, including Colorado Springs, the Denver Metro area, and Fort Collins:
- Filming simple scenes that only require up to two cameras. These include interviews, testimonials, office tours, timelapses, and b-roll (secondary footage to compliment your story)
- Audio recording
Note: I do not film large events (although I’m happy to edit them!), videos meant for TV broadcast, or any other scene that requires more than a simple set-up.
- Canon 5D & 6D (multiple lenses)
- Sennheiser Wireless Mic System (G3)
- Rotolight NEO (LED Lights)
If additional equipment is needed, it can be rented at an additional cost.